Data protection policy
Section 1 Information on the collection and processing of personal data
(1) In the following, you will find information about the collection and processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data refers to any data related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The party responsible IAW Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Häfner & Krullmann GmbH, Krentruper Straße 7 – 15, 33818 Leopoldshöhe. firstname.lastname@example.org (please see our Impressum). Legal Notice You can contact our Data Protection Officer, Mr. M. Krause, on the telephone number +49 (0) 5208 7004 – 154, by email at email@example.com or by post using the aforementioned address and adding “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, the data you share (your email address, your name, your telephone number, as well as any additional data shared with us) will be stored in order to answer your questions. We delete any data acquired in this manner once it is no longer necessary to store it, or we restrict processing if there are legal retention obligations and we no longer need the data for other purposes. Insofar as we process your personal data in this context, because it is necessary in order to fulfil a contract or within the context of a relationship with you that is similar to a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 letter b) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis for the processing of data. If you have given your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 letter a) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for certain features on our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also cite the set criteria for the duration of storage.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data that concerns you:
• Right of access,
• Right to rectification and erasure,
• Right to restriction of processing,
• Right to object to processing,
• Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about us processing your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website for purely informational purposes, meaning that you do not register with us or convey any other information, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you correctly and to guarantee stability and security (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR serves as the legal basis):
• IP address
• Time and date of request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific website)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Respective amount of data transferred
• Website that the request came from
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and browser software version
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and through which the site that sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet service more efficient and more user-friendly. Cookies enable us to recognise your computer and to provide you with any preferred settings immediately. Cookies help us to improve our website, and to be able to provide you with a better service, that is even more tailored to you.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies. How and the extent to which they are used is explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c)
Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR serves as the legal basis.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which your different browser requests can be assigned to the communal session. This means your computer can be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies expire when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your preferences and, for example, reject third party cookies or all cookies. You can deactivate the storage of cookies or adjust the settings in your browser where required so that it notifies you as soon as cookies are sent. Please note that this may prevent you from using all of the features on this website.
e) Google Analytics
• browser type/version,
• operating system used,
• referrer URL (the site visited previously),
• host name of the computer used to access (IP address),
• time of server request,
are usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google Analytics is extended by the code “anonymizeIP” on this website so that your IP address is shortened and made anonymous before it is forwarded to Google. This ensures that your IP address remains hidden so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to the Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google uses this information to analyse how our website is being used on our behalf in order to collate reports about activity on the website and to perform other services related to website and Internet usage. The IP address sent from your browser for the purposes of Google Analytics will not be compiled with other Google data.
You can prevent cookies from being stored through the relevant settings in your browser software. This may prevent you from being able to use our website to its full extent. You can also prevent the acquisition of data generated by cookies and of data linked to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google, as well as prevent Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
This allows an opt-out cookie to be set, preventing your data from being collected in future when visiting this website. Please note that the opt-out cookie is only effective in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
For more details, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection).
The collection and processing of your data by Google occurs on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR. We, as website operators, have a legitimate interest in the anonymous analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise our website and advertising.
We also use Google Analytics to analyse data from DoubleClick cookies and AdWords for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can deactivate this feature via the ad preferences.