The disposable containers are versatile, space-saving and absolutely safe. MEDIBIN are designed in such a way that they comply with the DIN 30 739 standard and the guidelines for type testing of packaging for the transport of dangerous goods (including GGVS) without exception.
The practical handling of MEDIBIN makes it easier for you to collect clinical waste. MEDIBIN is easy to fill and can be closed properly in 3 easy steps: Put on the lid, press it down, check whether the edge of the lid is snapped over the edge of the container. Partial filling is also possible at any time without unpleasant odours.
- Available in 3 practical sizes: 15 l, 30 l and 60 l.
- One lid model for all sizes
- Handle allows two MEDIBINs to be carried at the same time
- Standard colour of container: anthracite, standard colour of lid: yellow or anthracite (other colours on request)
- Particularly safe due to triple sealing of the MEDIBIN
- One inner sealing lip
- One adhesive seal
- An outer clamping rim
MEDIBIN is specifically designed for space-saving storage. All sizes of the disposable container can be stacked with each other, even when filled. All containers are compatible with the same lid model, which can be stored in a compact way.
The MEDIBIN and lids are delivered on pallets. To maintain the antiseptic and sterilised condition, all containers are protected by a shrink bonnet during transport, the lids are in closed boxes.